If you have replaced your roof within the last 5 years please send PAID receipt for installation or a statement from a licensed roofer showing installation date/estimated age of roof to email@example.com
Motorcycle insurance rates are affected by the following factors:
- Your credit score: Statistically, motorcycle riders with poor credit are more likely to file a claim for an accident, so insurance companies tend to raise premiums for customers with bad credit.
- Your age and driving history: How old you are and whether or not you have ever had any traffic accidents or violations will play a part in your insurance cost.
- Where you live and travel: If you travel areas where there are a lot of accidents or crime, your risks are higher and will affect your premium.
- How often you ride: If you ride year-round, you are more likely to face more risks than drivers who only use their motorcycles for a few months of the year or on weekends.
- The make and model of your motorcycle: How expensive and powerful your bike is will determine insurance rates because of the cost to repair or replace the motorcycle if there is an accident.
- After-market additions: insurance costs take into account whether or not you have added any custom additions, such as a custom frame.
Additional coverage for motorcycles:
- Accessories coverage: If you have done any aftermarket upgrades or any enhancements to the motorcycle, accessories coverage will provide coverage for these items. Always save any receipts and photos of any equipment or custom work you do to your motorcycle.
- Collision coverage: If in an accident, collision coverage will pay for repair or replacement regardless of who was at fault for the accident.
- Comprehensive coverage: Comprehensive coverage covers any damage that isn’t caused by another vehicle including:
- Weather-related damage
- Criminal activity
- Collisions with wildlife
- Medical payments / personal injury coverage: Covers medical treatment or funeral costs after an accident.
- Uninsured / underinsured motorist coverage: If an uninsured or underinsured driver causes a collision in which you are injured or your motorcycle is damaged, this policy covers your expenses.